Thursday, June 17, 2004

Welcome to my Blog

Hi.... and welcome. I'm not quite sure why I'm starting this blog... or where it will go. But now that I am a holder of one of the ultra-coveted GMAIL accounts, I figured I might as well claim the username "bobz01" elsewhere on google and google-related services.

(Special thanks to Dan Alig for the Gmail invite -- http://alig.cc/blog/)

I am an IT Director at the Wharton School of the University of PA, am usually happily married, live in the 'burbs outside of Philthadelphia, and am the self-proclaimed "world's worst amateur photographer."

So, expect to see very little about my work here, but instead a little about technology, blurry photos, and stories about my wife and my 110 pound Shiloh Shepherd puppy... and still growing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitten said...

Welcome to the bloging world, friend!

Jun 13, 2005, 1:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home